Mini cruise in the Gulf of Orosei
Mini cruises with motorboat in the Gulf of Orosei to experience an unforgettable day among the wonderful coves of the gulf.
The Amira motor vessel is equipped to accommodate over 150 passengers in maximum comfort, we made the company choice to reduce the number of passengers to offer greater comfort and ensure that you can enjoy a cruise with stops in some of the most fascinating coves and beaches in the Sardinia and admire the fantastic landscapes. On board the ship it is possible to take advantage of the refreshment service with snacks and drinks. Passenger embarkation and departure take place on the beach of Marina di Orosei.
Departure At Marina di Orosei Approximately 9.15 am
Return to Marina di Orosei Approximately 5 – 5.30 pm
Itinerary of the Mini Cruise in the Gulf of Orosei
The Amira motorboat leaves from the beach of Marina di Orosei and skirts the marvelous coasts of the Gulf of Orosei and heads towards some true and unspoiled naturalistic jewels.
- Visit to the splendid Cala Goloritzè
- Stop at Cala Mariolu, stop for about 60/90 minutes
- Stop at Cala Biriola or Cala Sisine, stop for about 60/90 minutes
- Optional visit to the Fico cave (subject to ticket payment on board the motor ship)
- Visit to the beach of Cala Luna, stop for about 60/90 minutes
- Visit Grotta della Madonna and other bays in the gulf